2 Head Gold Middle Silver Metal Telescopic Stick Magic Wand Props
Carry around the Pocket Staff to ensure your safety or just for fun!
It extends from 2′(5cm) to 5′ or 110 cm in a matter of seconds. With its concealable form, you can silently pop out this bo-staff whenever you are in danger!
【Stainless Steel Build】The Pocket Staff is 110cm of high-grade stainless steel which can be used for martial arts movements/training effectively.
【Game Time】Have a fun time for grown-ups and kids. Both are fit to use these exciting Props. Let your kids and others be amazed at the magical skills. And also a good idea for a professional magician, arts stage performances
【Lightweight and Telescopic Portability】This Pocket Staff is extremely concealable at its 2″(5cm) closed length. Carry it around wherever you go to stay protected.
【One-Touch System】Simply press the bottom button to unlock and release the staff. Point the staff away from your face and body to ensure it comes out safely.
【Aerodynamic Shape】Spin this staff at unbelievable speeds due to its unique micro-concave shape. It cuts the surrounding air to increase rotation speed by over 30%!
- Color: Silver,gold,black
- Usage: Martial Arts, Magic Shows, Self Defense
- Size: 1.1m/3.6ft (L)
What’s inside the Package?
- 1 x Portable Pocket Self-Defense Magic Stick
How to Use a Pocket Staff?
- Take the pocket staff in your hand while it is still small and closed.
- Put your index finger at the bottom and the long part at the bottom.
- While holding the bottom, put your thumb at the top, but on the side of the top, not in the middle.
- While holding from the bottom and the top, press the button at the bottom.
- The pin at the top will slide out to create room for the pocket staff to open.
- Take out the pin, raise your hand, find a suitable spot, and click the button at the bottom again, and it will open.
How to Close a Pocket Staff?
- While the pocket staff is open, bring the bottom end of the staff to a hard surface like a table.
- Take one of your hands and put it around at the top, leaving at least one hand of space between the end of the stick and your hand.
- While your hand is on the stick and the bottom end is touching a hard surface, give a little power stand and start twisting towards the surface.
- Once the entire stick is in the main staff block, hold the bottom of the stick while you shut down the pin at the top and close the staff.
- While closing the staff, ensure that your thumb does not sit in the middle of the main staff as the pin needs to come out there for you to close it.
⚡️Stock sells fast - get yours today!